The main tabs at the top of the Filr web page:
- My Files: Your folders and files.
- Shared with Me: Folders and Files that other users have shared with you.
- Shared by Me: Folders and Files that you have shared with other users.
Use this area to manage the rights that other users have to the files that you have shared with them. You can allow them to edit the file or simply view it.
- Net Folders: Shared Drive Files and folders that you have access to on the PTS file system.
- Public: Files and folders that have been shared with the public. A publicly shared file is a file that anyone can see, even if they don’t have a Filr account. Anyone can go to filr.ptsem.edu, enter as a guest (simply click the “Enter as Guest” button”), and see all publicly available files.