Printing, scanning, and copying is available several ways on campus.
- Student print balances are refreshed to $125 at the beginning of the academic year, and PhD student balances are refreshed to $175
- Students can check their printing balance, history and add additional funds though the account management system.
- Students can print directly from any of the lab or library workstations to the shared printers in the library or the labs
- Students can also print from personal devices in several ways:
- Guests staying in Erdman Hall can access the computer lab located within Erdman Hall
Employees should contact the ITS Help Desk to get connected to appropriate printers in their offices, but can also print using the shared printers in the library using the same methods as students.
Printing costs $0.07 per page, and color printing costs $0.75 per page.