PTS Issues each department a printing code to be used on all Ricoh copiers
This code is issues by the Business Office and is used to charge your department for printing supplies and expenses
- Start by pressing the Window button
- Choose "Devices and Printers"
- Right click on the Ricoh machine that has been added to your computer
- Choose "Printing Preferences"
- Across the top of that window, choose "Detailed Settings"
- From the screen shot below, choose "Job Setup"
- This will show you were you can add the departmental code - under "User Code" (as shown below)
- After adding in your code, choose "Apply" and the choose "OK"
- You have successfully added your Departmental Print Code