Please utilize this article for connecting your PTS Email to your Andriod devices using the built in Mail application.
1. Open the Email application & sign in with your PTS email and password
2. From the pop-up, select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync"
3. This will bring you to the "Exchange Server Settings" menu.
4. Fill in the email address and the domain with your full email address
a. be sure to use the correct Exchange Server (outlook.office365.com)
5. Remote Security Administration window will popup - please select "OK"
6. The next screen you'll be able to set how much information you'd like synced to your phone
a. use the drop down menus to make or change your settings
7. A new pop up will ask you to allow remote device administration, please select "Activate"
8. Next you can create an Account Name (ie PTS)
a. by default your account name will be your default email address.