After connecting to either VPN, follow these steps to start up the phone.
- Connect to the VPN - Reference VPN help articles if needed.
- Locate and double click the Cisco IP Communicator icon on your Desktop.
- The phone will now open. If your audio has not been set up - the Audio Tuning Wizard will open.
- Unless you have an external Microphone plugged in, it will choose the best default setting. Otherwise click each drop down and select your Microphone, then hit Next to continue.
- Test your audio device by hitting the Play button and adjusting each slider to your preference. Then hit Next to continue.
- Test your Microphone by hitting the Test button and adjusting each slider to your preference. Then hit Next to continue.
- Click Finish to complete the set up and launch the phone.
- The phone itself will display as the image below and work with the same functionality as a Seminary office phone.