The Include Page macro is a powerful tool as it allow you include information from another page or space without having to retype or copy the information. This will also be display as normal content on your page.
To utilize the Include Page macro:
- Navigate to the page you would like to display the content and select Edit
- From the editing menu, select Insert More Content
- Select Other macro from the provided list
- Search for Include Page in the provided search field
- Select the Include Page Macro
- Provide the page you would like to display. Keep in mind if you are pulling content from another space you will have to provide the specific space path to the page.
- Select insert when complete.
- The Macro will be place where you cursor is
- Use Preview to check the Macro output and you layout
- Press Update when you are satisfied with the changes.