Inserting\Importing images Images
While editing your Confluence page, you have the ability to import and attach photos and images. This process will require you to have the image files on hand before uploading them. In Edit Mode, to add image files to your article or page you have two options:
- Across the top of the menu select the Insert files and images option.
- A window will populate with different options, Please select attached to this page
- Click the "upload files" button
- Use the navigation window to find and select the image you would like to upload.
- The image will register in the insert files and imaging window, select the image file and Press Insert.
- Your image will be added and included into the page.
- Find and select your page in which you would like to add the image to, click Edit.
- Drag and drop the image into your space
- A orange notification box will appear would the confluence page to denote you are adding an image to the page.
- The image will be placed in the location of your cursor.
- Move the image to the correct location.
Adjusting the image Files
Once your image has been added to your page you have the ability to edit and adjust the image.
- Select the image on the page
- A small bar will appear providing you with tools to adjust the image
From this bar you can:
Specify the exact number of pixels you would like the image file
Select a small, medium, large or Original Size File
Add a Border to the image
Link the image to other content, website, space, etc.
Add an effect to the image (Properties Menu)
Change the name of the image when it is selected.
- Use Preview on the lower right hand corner to see the affects of your adjustments.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes Select Publish.