This article will explain how to map (add) a network shared folder (drive)
- From the Mac OS X Finder, hit Command+K to bring up the 'Connect to Server' window
- Enter the path to the network drive you want to map, ie: smb://networkcomputer/networkshare and click "Connect"
- Enter your login/password and click "OK" to mount the network drive
- The drive will now appear on your desktop and in the Finder window sidebar
1. Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E.
2. Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
3. In the Drive list, select a drive letter. (Any available letter will do.)
4. In the Folder box, type the path of the folder or computer, or select Browse to find the folder or computer. To connect every time you log on to your PC, select the Reconnect at sign-in check box.
5. Select Finish.