**To receive a print code, contact the following:

  • TA → Contact Academic Affairs
  • Student Government → Contact Student Life
  • Printing for Office work → Contact your Department Manager

If you need to charge a print job to a department instead of your personal account, when you print you will have a prompt to do so.

If you are using the WebPrint interface, it is selected on the 'Options' page.

If you need to make the selection at time of print release, it's in the options before confirming the release.

Select the arrow to go into options for the print job.

Select the edit button next to 'Acount'

Select the account you wish to bill

Select 'Print' to release the job.

Use included articles to learn about our new print service, PaperCut!

  • No labels