Step-by-step guide for using classroom computers
- Login to WebEx on classroom computer using your PTS email.
- Click "Start Meeting." Continue sign in process using PTS credentials
- Click "Start a Meeting" - ensure that you can see yourself in the video. Make adjustments as needed.
- "Start Meeting"
- Click Record Button.
* Recordings stored on computer will be automatically DELETED as soon as computer is restarted.
- Make sure that "Record to Cloud" is selected.
- To stop recording, click Record → Stop. Verify you would like to stop recording.
- Restart computer after your class is complete to logout of your WebEx credentials.
You can access your recordings using your account ptsem.webex.com.
Please note: information current as of 9/7/21. Will be updated upon completion of video camera installation in Stuart 1-6.