** Please note a video tutorial unique to these classrooms is in production and will be posted shortly.
The four larger classrooms on the third floor of Stuart are each equipped with a room computer and a Mersive Solstice Unit.
To operate the equipment in these classrooms:
- Turn on the TV using the remote
- Using switch located under PC at front of classroom, choose the PC or Mersive presentation mode.
- PC usage is standardized across all classrooms on campus. Review the following tutorial for basic PC functionality.
- Mersive Solstice pods can be connected to wirelessly (preferred) or by using the HDMI plugged into the unit and coiled under the shelf. Place your laptop on the shelf for operation. Additional information about connecting to and functionality of the Mersive Solstice pod is available through this link.
- If you have problems or questions, there is a Media Help Desk on the second floor or call x7900.
If you require additional help, please contact Media Services and setup a tech review.