- To share your calendar in Outlook, you'll need to open Outlook and select the Calendar portion
- Across the top of the window select "Share Calendar"
- Address the invitation to who(m) you'd like to share the calendar to
- You can set the level of Details (Availability Only, Limited Details or Full Details) and request access to the recipients calendar
Adding a Shared Calendar
- To open a shared calendar in Outlook, you'll need to open Outlook and select the calendar portion
- Across the top of the window
- tap either your photo or your initials, in the top left corner
- From the calendar menu, tap the '+' icon in the top left corner
- From the
- tap "
- Add Shared
- A new window will open which you can type the name of the shared calendar you'd like to open.
- if you are unsure of the exact name of the shared calendar, select "Name"
- this opens the full Global listing of all Outlook accounts
- click to select the desired shared calendar then click "OK" to finish the addition
Removing a Shared Calendar
- To remove a shared calendar in Outlook, you'll need to open Outlook and select the Calendar portion
- From the left-side menu you'll see a "Shared Calendars" section
- click the disclosure triangle to show al shared calendars
- Right click on the shared calendar that you desire to remove
- From the popup menu, select "Delete Calendar"