- Go to the Start menu
- Type in "Devices and Printers & Scanners" - hit enter
- A new windows window will open - from that window click "Add Printer"
- You'll see a progress bar searching for a new window asking you to "Choose a device or printer to add to this PC"
- Click the "The printer that I wanted isn't listed" link once it appears
- From this window, you'll select the third second box ("select a shared printer by name")
- type Type in the address of the printer (\\print01\nameofprinter)
- Click next
- The computer will look for the printer's driver and show you a progress bar
- Once the progress bar finishes - click next
- If you'd like to make this the default (primary) printer please select that as you finish this addition