Scroll PDF Exporter Scroll Ignore is a Confluence Macro that is designed to display text on the web version of confluence only. Any text included in the macro will be ignored if the page is exported as a PDF or printed out.
To user the Scroll PDF ExporterIgnore:
- Navigate to the page you will be editing and select edit
- Move your cursor to the top of the page
- From the Editing Menu, select the Insert More Content option
- Select the other Macro Option from the provided list.
- In the search field enter, "Scroll PDF Exporter Ignore" and Select it and Press Insert.
- The Macro will be Added to your Page
- In the Macro Field: