Accessing Webmail for PTS Email Account
- Open your preferred internet web browser
- Type into the address bar: mail.ptsem.edu
- From here you’ll see
- Security Options
- Choose either Public or Private Computer option
ii. Type Username as firstname.lastname (example johnny.appleseed)
iii. Type password
iv. Click Sign In or Press Enter on keyboard
If you are a current Outlook 365 User
Skip to step viii
vi. Type in your user name. Example (email@example.com)
vii. Click next
viii. Type in your user name. Example (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ix. Type in your password
x. Click sign in
- Enter your
- full PTS email address in the box provided, e.g. email@example.com.
- You will be brought to a PTS Branded sign in page.
- Enter your full email address and password
- Click Sign In
- Click yes if it’s a private machine, If it’s a public machine, click no
If are on a public computer, be sure to sign out when you are finished!
When signing in to webmail do not utilize the full alumni email address that you have been provided, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. Please utilize the standard email@example.com for your username. If you have issues signing in please contact the PTS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-497-7812 for assistance.
If you need a guide to the new Outlook 365 layout, please refer to this page