- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE to log on to the installed PC
- The default account will be PTS-EDEN\emedia
- The password is: password
- The installed PC has USB ports, so if bringing files to use you can access them on your USB flash drive.
- Once you insert the USB flash drive, select the "Windows Explorer" button on the Task Bar:
- Click on the "Removable Disk" under "Computer" to access the files on your USB flash drive.
Logging on to the Installed PC- Your Own PTS User Account
- If you prefer to log in with your own PTS User name and passcode, you can! This will allow you to access your H: drive files if you are intending to present a file saved on your PTS H: drive.
- After pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE, select "Switch User" button
- Select "Other User" button
- Type in your PTS User Name and Password, then click the Log In arrow
- To access your H:Drive files, select the "Windows Explorer" button on the Task Bar:
- Click on your "H: Drive" to access the files on your H: network drive.
Using Your Own Laptop, Playing a DVD or Using the Document Camera
When you are done presenting, shut down computer as normal and turn off all power to utilized media equipment:
Close side door to power off Tech Pod.