PTS Alumni Information
Alum Account Conversion
PTS Alums need to convert standard account to an alumni account to receive benefits of Alumni accounts
Search User Check Up for Alum’s account
Confirm under Mail section that user’s email account ends in @ptsem.edu
If user’s account ends in @alum.ptsem.edu they have already completed conversion
Under Actions pane - select E-mail Alum Conversion
Alum should receive this email in a few moments
Instruct Alum to follow directions within the contents of the conversion email
Library Digital Resources
- Navigate web browser to mail.ptsem.edu
- Sign in to account with username (firstname.lastname) and password
- Navigate to the Options dropdown (upper right corner of page, shown below)
- Select "See All Options..."
- This will load your account info and a menu on the left side of the page (shown below)
- Select "Organize E-Mail"
- Under Inbox Rules - find and select "New"
- A new window will open that'll allow you to make rules for your email
- From the first drop down menu - select "Apply to All Messages"
- From the second drop down menu - select "Redirect the Message to..."
- A new window will have opened - find "To" in the lower section of that window
- Type the email address you'd like you PTS Email forwarded to and select "OK"
- Select "Save"
- You've successfully set up an email forward
http://ezproxy.ptsem.edu:2048 – is open to people in ACL-AlumAccountHolders, ACL-FriendsofTheLibrary, ACL-Trustee, ACL-AllStudents, ACL-Staff, ACL-AllAdministration, ACL-AllFaculty, ACL-RecentGraduates, and ACL-BarthTranslators
If there is assistance needed with the Library databases, please refer to this website: https://library.ptsem.edu/pts-alumni-ae
If there is assistance needed with Alumni creation or verification please contact the Development Office (email@example.com)