Printing library catalog searches requires that you first "print" the search into a file, then print the file.
To print your search results:
- After selecting which references you want to print, click the Print button.
- Click "Click to Print".
- Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" as the printer.
- Save your file to the desktop.
- Next, go to webprinting.ptsem.edu to print via the web. For instructions on how to print via the web, see Web Printing.
- Don't forget to delete your file from the desktop.
Perhaps an easier (and cheaper) way would be to send your search results to your phone through email.